Data Protection Notice
In compliance with the Data Privacy Act 2012, PHINMA Corporation (“Company”), including its subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies belonging to the PHINMA Group, issues this Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”). This Notice sets our Company’s practice and procedure in collecting, processing and storing personal data about you when you avail of Company’s products and services, including but not limited into entering into a contract, participating in any event, accessing its websites and mobile applications, and applying for a Notice, may from time to time be amended by the Company without any prior notice.
1. Collection of Personal Data
In the regular course of business, the Company will request that you provide certain personal information elements to enable us to enter into transactions/events with you or to deliver the necessary goods, services and/or communications in connection with such transactions/events. These information that may be collected are your name, age, date of birth, nationality, civil status, mailing address, email address, phone number, Passport No. ), Tax Identification Number (if applicable) or any other government-issued ID Nos., occupation, company/office information or any other personal details to help you with your experience. Similar information will be collected from your spouse or co-buyers) or persons you authorized to transact with the company on your behalf.
2. Use and Processing of Personal Data
The Company may use and process the personal data collected about you to allow your agent to assist you in complying with the requirements of your account, or for you to participate in the Event, other similar events to be held by the Company, including the publication of your name should you win the same, and other discounts, promos, sales, advertisements, marketing activities and commercial communications of the Company, including direct marketing. At all times, your personal data shall not be used or processed for any purpose that is contrary to law, morals, or public policy.
3. Sharing of Personal Data
The Company may share personal data between and among the entities comprising the same to enable them to provide you personalized Services. The Company may also share personal data with your real estate agent, vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on behalf of the Company. If and when it becomes necessary, a data sharing agreement shall cover any sharing of data between and among the Company and/or its real estate agents, vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers. The Company may also share information in accordance with any relevant government agency as provided by law.
4. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
The Company has instituted policies and procedures which intend to protect personal data which it has collected and continues to collect. These include securing any document containing personal data, requiring the execution of non-disclosure agreements its employees, consultants, vendors, suppliers and contractors, among others. The Company’s websites are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to said website as safe as possible. The Company also uses regular Malware Scanning. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the personal data confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The Company implements a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. While there will always be a risk of unauthorized disclosure of personal data, the Company believes that the foregoing safeguards are sufficient to prevent the occurrence of such risk and is committed to updating and improving such safeguards in order to protect your personal data in compliance with the Data Privacy Act.
6. Your Rights under the Data Privacy Act
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the Data Privacy Act
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You will be given an option or opportunity to withhold your consent to the processing of your personal data whenever the Company communicates with you or by notifying our Data Protection Officer;
- You have the right to have reasonable access to your personal data by notifying our Data Protection Officer;
- You have the right to rectify or correct any inaccuracy or error in your personal data by submitting your request for rectification or correction to our Data Protection Officer;
- You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act. Please notify our Data Protection Officer if you wish to exercise this right;
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your data in an electronic or structured format if the same is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format by submitting your request to our Data Protection Officer; and
- You have the right to be indemnified if you incur damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal data
7. Contacting Us
- Title/Designation: Data Protection Officer
- Postal Address: 12/F Phinma Plaza, 29 Plaza Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City
- Cellphone Number: 0917-174-4662
- Email Address: email@example.com