PHINMA Business Resiliency Program
PHINMA aims to establish a Business Continuity Management (BCM) culture in all its strategic business units to build a more resilient organization. By ensuring that essential business operations continue, even in the event of a disruption or emergency, PHINMA shall be better equipped to achieve its mission of making life better for Filipinos.
On 21 March 2013, the PHINMA Executive Committee approved and mandated the implementation of the Business Continuity Management, now renamed PHINMA Business Resiliency Program. The official launch of the group-wide Business Resiliency Program, spearheaded by PHINMA top management and the key executives of the Strategic Business Units (SBUs), was conducted last June 20, 2013.
PHINMA’s Business Resiliency Program aims to:
- Raise the profile of Business Continuity Management within the PHINMA Group by ensuring that all employees receive appropriate training to create awareness about the program
- Embed the Business Resiliency culture within the PHINMA Group, establishing it as an integral part of PHINMA’s business activities and everyday operations in line with the strategic objectives of each SBU and its respective companies
- Identify critical business operations of all companies and ensure that all mitigating plans and measures are in place to respond to any eventuality
- Ensure that all BCM plans are tested and reviewed on a regular basis with minimal
disruption to the businesses
- Regularly review and develop the BCM Program to ensure continuous improvement in
line with best global practices
The PHINMA Business Resiliency Program is implemented across all PHINMA companies. It
focuses on safeguarding and recovering critical business processes and operations in a timely manner in support of the mission of PHINMA – "to help build our Nation through competitive and well-managed business enterprises that enable Filipinos to attain a better quality of life."